Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Saving Valentina -- a whale of a video!

A family member sent me an e-mail with this very powerful video made by founding members of the Great Whale Conservancy, Michael Fishbach and Gershon Cohen.  A big thank you to Connie for sharing this video with me!  The ending brought tears to my eyes.  I do not want to give too much content away before you actually see this video.  But I must say that these people have my utmost admiration for their actions in this video as well as for their work for the Marine Life of our planet!  Check out their site!  The photo below was taken by Michael Fishbach and I am using it with his permission.  Thank you, Michael!  Anyone desiring to use his photo should contact him.  His contact information is found on the website, the Great Whale Conservancy. 

Humpback whale -- photo by Michael Fishbach -- Great Whale Conservancy

No comments:

Post a Comment